Asia Business Consulting

From Information to Strategic Knowledge by Asia Business Consulting (www.asiabusinessconsulting.com). What kind of jewels can you find in the news. And how great it is to have a company that fully uses those to support its primary research and consult your company strategically to really improve your business. This blog supports your business already. For more, talk to us - Asia Business Consulting. A better way to do business.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Delete those SMS messages

Oh man, what would I do if I could get this damn SMS back. I am drunk and I wrote this message and now, more sober than before, I want it back, regret sending it, would never do it again.

Sounds familiar?

Well, it is possible now with a technology developed by Samsung (it's really been a while since I wrote about Samsung).

But that was the good news. The bad news is that "if the recipient had read the message, panicky people cannot send a delete message and hope the recipient puts the message down to their imagination." Gotta live with that one.

(By Asia Business Consulting)